1) What are the eligibility requirements to obtain professional counselor licensure? In Pennsylvania, here is the link to eligibility requirements. In New Jersey, here is the link to eligibility requirements.
2) What is the process for you to become my supervisor? Read over my information, approaches, and background. If still interested, contact me about scheduling a Zoom meeting to discuss your requirements. Proof of malpractice liability insurance will be required before supervision can start.
3) Is there a fee for your clinical services? Yes, I charge an hourly fee.
4) Do you offer group clinical supervision? At this time, I am offering individual. In the future, there may be opportunities for group supervision.
5) Can your office be my place of clinical experience or site? My office is not a clinical supervision site. As a practitioner in private practice, I am unable to offer my office as a clinical site.
6) What is the method of delivery for supervision? I am open to in-person and virtual meets.
7) What paperwork is needed for supervision to begin? You will receive a contract to sign and a professional disclosure statement about myself. The details of the paperwork and requirements of supervision will be reviewed and discussed in detail with you before the supervision start and throughout the process.
8) Can you be my clinical supervisor and therapist? No, that is an ethical violation. I can only serve in one role.
Offer a mental wellness program or health activities in the workplace to reduce stress, healthcare costs, and to increase productivity.
Enhance your clinical skills as a masters-level or entry-level counselor. Grow professionally with an experienced clinician who values multiculturalism.
Offering short-term mental, emotional, and behavioral health services to nurture the growth of high functioning and prosperous individuals.